STARTING SOLIDS 101
Feel confident about feeding your baby solids without having to sort through conflicting information and question if you are doing what is best for YOUR family.
Whether you are a parent who...
- feels overwhelmed with the amount of conflicting information on starting solids.
- wants to save time and energy finding a method that works for your baby and family.
- wants to get your baby to eat a wide variety of foods, but doesn't know where to start.
This is the course for you.
By the end of this course,
you will have…
More confidence finding a method of starting solids that works for your family.
The knowledge to balance your baby's feeding schedule without letting it control your life.
The ability to determine if your baby is allergic to certain foods and what to do if there is a reaction.
The tools to recognize if your baby is choking and how to respond.
More time to enjoy feeding your baby without questioning if you are doing it right.
Starting Solids 101
Module 1: When should YOUR baby start solids?
In this module you will learn what to look for in YOUR baby, based on his or her developmental milestones.
- What is the best age to start?
- What to do when your pediatric provider says it is okay, but you don't feel ready yet.
- Deep dive into developmental milestones.
Module 2: How to choose a method that works for YOUR family
In this module you will learn about the pros and cons of both baby-led feeding and purees. By the end you will feel comfortable deciding which method is right for your family.
- Pros and cons of purees including how and when to start.
- Pros and cons of baby-led feeding including how and when to start.
- How to do a combination of both.
Module 3: All about food
In this module you will learn all about food. By the end, you will feel comfortable knowing what foods to start with, what foods to avoid, and how to encourage different tastes and textures.
- Foods to start with and avoid.
- Homemade vs. store bought.
- How to prepare food for purees vs baby-led feeding.
Module 4: Your baby’s feeding schedule
Balancing solids and bottle or breastfeeding does not have to be hard. In this module you will learn about managing your baby's schedule and how to not let baby feeding control your life.
- How often to offer solids.
- How to manage bottles and solids by age.
- How to handle feeding on the go.
Module 5: Introducing allergens
In this module you will learn what you need to feel confident about allergen introduction and know what to do if your baby has a reaction.
- What the most up-to-date research says.
- Most common allergens and different ways to introduce them.
- How to know your baby is having a reaction and what to do about it.
Module 6: Chokings vs gagging
In this module you will learn how to handle choking and gagging like a pro.
- How to know if your baby is choking vs gagging.
- What to do if your baby is choking.
- How to avoid choking.
What are other parents saying?
All of the documents you provided were so helpful! There is so much information out there you made it very clear and concise and easy to understand. You helped me feel more confident and not as scared!
As a first-time mom with very little knowledge of babies this course was so helpful. So much focus is put on breastfeeding or formula feeding but there isn’t much support out there for this HUGE transition.
Included with the course are these bonuses to help your baby get off to a good start
Common Questions Database
A database with detailed responses to the most common questions asked about feeding your baby solids.
(A $27 Value)
All About Drinks
Cup introduction is a skill that can help you out so much once your baby turns one. This guide goes into choosing a cup, how to introduce it, and how much water you should. be giving your baby.
(A $27 Value)
Quick Reference PDF
This guide will help you find the most important information as easily as possible.
(A $17 Value)
This course is backed by a 7 day money-back guarantee
I am confident that Starting Solids 101 will set you on the right path to feeling comfortable with feeding your baby, but if you're not feeling the same within 7 days of purchase, simply reach out using our contact page and we will refund your investment.